MVI Forms, Manuals, Brochures, and Publications
The following brochures are available, some of which can be downloaded in PDF format.
For all others, you will have to contact your local Troop Public Information Officer. All brochures can be copied as needed as long as the Missouri State Highway Patrol is given proper credit and acknowledgement.
- Motor Vehicle Inspection Station Application (shp-450)
- Amendment to Motor Vehicle Inspection Station Application (shp-449)
- Inspector/Mechanic Application (shp-451)
- Requisition for GVIP Supplies (shp-453)
- Requisition for MVI Supplies (shp-455)
- Return of Expired Stickers/Decals (shp-466)
Submission of this form is used only between January 1 and April 30
- MVI Complaint Receipt (shp-516)
You can now fill out this form online and print for your convenience.
- Junk, Salvage, or Rebuilding Affidavit (shp-498)
- School Bus Stop Arm Violation Incident Report (shp-459)
- Inspection Station Responsibilities (shp-476)
- Ball and Joint Tolerances
- Motor Vehicle Inspection Checklist (shp-494)
- Motorcycle Inspection Checklist (shp-511)
- Safety Inspection Guide:School Buses (shp-519)
- Code of State Regulations
- MVI Regulations Manual
- Inspection procedures for the inspection of motor vehicles.
- Overview of Changes to MVI Regulations Manual
- School Bus Regulations Manual